Thermal insulation of Tanks with TEMP-COAT®, in addition to energy saving functions, provides:
- the possibility of carrying out technological processes with given parameters
- allows you to create safe working conditions at work
- Protection against temperature extremes,
- No weighting of the structure;
- High reflectivity (87.7%) slows down the heating of the reservoir, reducing the emission of petroleum products into the atmosphere (so-called "short breathing")
- allows to store liquefied gases in isothermal storages
- Significantly reduces the heating time of the contents;
- Energy savings when heated.
One of the leaders in terms of "price-quality" are ultra-thin
thermal insulation coatings series TEMP-COAT® . Possess heat-insulating, anticorrosive, waterproofing properties.
The complexity of the coating is commensurate with the complexity of painting, the materials are applied using a spray gun, brush or roller.
The material is applied to all types of surfaces, of any configuration, the temperatures of which range from +7 to + 150 ° C, this provides the possibility of applying insulation without stopping the process. Materials are operated at temperatures from -60 ° C to + 260 ° C.
Selection of the type of thermal insulation material:
1.When choosing a heat-insulating material, take into account the strength load and deformation characteristics of the insulated object, the calculated allowable loads on the supports and other elements of the insulated surface. Thus, when isolating steel vertical tanks for storing water, oil and petroleum products, the permissible load from the insulation is limited to 32-34 kg / m 2 .
TEMP-COAT ® thin-layer thermal insulation practically does not create an additional load on the structure.
If you have questions, please contact the "CONTACTS" section.
2.Fire safety requirements are determined by the technological design standards of specific industries, taking into account the provisions of SNiP 2.04.14-88 "Thermal insulation of equipment and pipelines."
For such industries as gas, petrochemical, chemical, production of mineral fertilizers, departmental norms allow the use of only non-combustible and slow-burning materials in the composition of thermal insulation structures. When choosing materials, not only the indicators of the flammability of the heat-insulating layer and the protective coating are taken into account, but also the behavior of the heat-insulating structure under fire conditions in general. The fire hazard of thermal insulation structures along with other factors depends on the temperature resistance of the protective coating, its mechanical strength under fire conditions. Non-combustible fibrous mineral wool heat-insulating materials under certain conditions can absorb combustible substances (oil products, oils, etc.), which affect the combustibility of the structure and are capable of self-ignition,
The degree of flammability of thermal insulation TEMP-COAT ® - G1, which fully satisfies modern requirements.
In accordance with SNiP:
- SNiP 2 . 04 . 14 - 88 . Thermal insulation of equipment and pipelines
Pp 2.15 - indicates the resolution of the use of materials G1 not more than 2mm. Insulation thickness TEMP-COAT® on tanks does not exceed 2 mm.
- SNiP 21 - 01 - 97 . Fire safety of buildings and structures
Pp 6.25. - indicates permission to use materials G1
3. The durability of thermal insulation structures depends on their design features and operating conditions, including the location of the insulated object, the mode of operation of the equipment, the degree of aggressiveness of the environment, the intensity of mechanical effects. The durability of the thermal insulation material and the thermal insulation structure as a whole is largely determined by the durability of the protective coating.
The service life of thermal insulation during normal operation is not less than 15 years. The coating is waterproof, so it is easy to clean when dirty.
4.Sanitation and hygiene requirements are especially important when designing facilities with technological processes that require high purity, for example, in microbiology, electronics, the pharmaceutical industry. Under these conditions, materials or structures are used that do not allow indoor air pollution.
The material is an environmentally friendly product that allows you to work with him indoors, without additional ventilation. TEMP-COAT® materials do not sustain combustion.
The technology of outdoor insulation for domestic practice is relatively new, and therefore a number of questions are inevitable when choosing the most appropriate thermal protection method.